About Me

My photo
"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep." ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Him

Amidst all the crazy wandering,

rushing from one moment to another,

dancing, laughing, joking, screaming,

the crowd, the lights, and the chugging!


i forgot to stop, and look beside me.

at the biryani to my chowmein,

at the naariyal pani to my cola,

at the silence to my noise,

at the reason to my rhyme,


as time slowed down,

and I felt every step,

every word I took in,

every piece of emotion,

every tiny action.


i found a crazy mango lover,

loud, yes loud,

a bit of a music lover.

a movie buff, a little tough,

an annoying chef,

a live streaming box of entertainment,

competitive, 

but also supportive,

smart, but also stupid.

love, but also life.

No comments: